The Knight/Rapier Marshal reports to the Earl Marshal and is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safety of all martial activities and equipment, including armor, weapons, and archery equipment.
- Running fighter practices or arranging for the running of fighter practices under an authorized marshal and otherwise in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Earl Marshal.
- Compiling and maintaining records of the authorized fighters and archers in the group.
- Filing accurate and timely reports with the Earl Marshal or the regional deputy.
- Filing authorization paperwork on a timely basis.
- Collecting waivers at Fighter Practice
He can be reach at the following Knight Marshal of Terminus Terrae at any time.